Simple way to doble up multiplexing capacity in any real-time PCR Instrument
Enable any existing Real-time PCR instrument to be more powerful system by double up its capability for multiplexing without upgrading the hardware.
1. Conventional SNP genotyping assay requires a single tube and two channels to analyze one SNP target. In other words, four tubes are required to analyze four SNP targets. In order to minimize the number of channels, melting curve analysis after target amplification is necessary. Limited multiplexity and longer turnaround time (TAT) due to melting curve analysis are main hurdles in current SNP genotyping method.
2. MuDT™ – based SNP genotyping assay can provide a SNP genotyping in a single channel, which allows a genotyping of four SNP targets in a single tube.
Identification of multiple mutations simultaneously in a single tubes
MUDT™ allows the detection and quantification of multiple mutations in a single tube.
Seegene Bulletin – VOLUME 1 JULY 2012
THE SCIENCE AND BUSINESS OF MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS
- High Multiplex Molecular Diagnostics – Shifting the Diagnostics Paradigm ｜ Jong-Yoon Chun. Ph D
- TOCE : Innovative Technology for High Multiplex Real-time PCR ｜ Dae-Hoon Lee, Ph.D.
- cyclic-CMTA : An Innovative Concept in Multiplex Quantification ｜ In-Taek Hwang, Ph.D
※ If you’re interested in finding more about this technology, please don’t hesitate to contact us