One reference laboratory in Korea* introduced a 1 day reporting system using Seegene’s “All-in-one” platform, which gave the industry a huge repercussions. The SMF collects samples twice(day time & night time) a day and provide results online. Infectious Diseases, Women’s Health, STI, Gastrointestinal Disease, Drug-resistance and Laboratory developed tests are available on the schedule. (*SMF: Seegene medical foundation)
Variety of high-multiplex products
- Simultaneous inspection of around 100 different targets reduces operational costs and running time.
- These products also enable differentiated services with clinically useful results.
Multifunctional automated system
- Optimization of laboratory operation through various automation functions with laboratory developed MDx tests.
- Reduction of manpower due to easy maintenance and minial space.
Optimized useful results
- The sample information tracking system enables fast results to be deployed.
- High multiplex MDx test result through the Seegene Viewer is optimized and distributed in various formats.
Total growth rate
Number of MDx test targets
Previously, SMF offered services in various fields such as clinical chemistry, immunology, hematology, microbiology, special chemistry, cytogenetics and pathology.
However, after one year of trial operation with Seegene’s MDx assays, SMF has expanded its MDx facilities in multifold and their MDx business has been ramping up every year. The SMF was also the first in the industry to establish a one day report system for MDx testing, with the benefit of Seegene’s MDx system which enable simultaneous detection of multiple targets.
The SMF was to establish a one-day report system for molecular diagnostics testing, which greatly reduced the time it takes for physicians and patients for test results.